So you're expecting a new bundle of joy soon? Or, maybe you're looking for that perfect gift for the soon to be new parent in your life. You want to create that absolutely adorable nursery perfect for your tiny toddler. But, the thing is, you're on a budget. Unlike those shows we all see on TV you don't have an unlimited budget, and a team of interior designers.
Don't let that stop you from creating the perfect baby room! We're here to show you some amazing nursery decor ideas perfect for any new born, without breaking the bank!
1. Wall Art. Yes, we know, wall art is usually reserved for living rooms, hallways and the study, but we can't think of a better way to turn up the cute in your nursery than with adorable water color zoo animals. Best of all, unlike some other canvas art, these wall paintings won't break the bank!
2. Wall Decals. Wall decals are the perfect way to add that extra level of cute to your nursery. But, with these decals, you can keep track of your baby as they grow. Trust us, in 10 years you'll look back at this charge and remember when they were only a few notches up the chart
3. Padded Floor Mats. Baby's are adventurous. Try as you may they're going to crawl, roll and wander all over your room. These colorful, puzzle mat pieces are the perfect addition to ensure your adventuring toddler stays safe while rolling and crawling all over the nursery.
4. Pillows. Pillows, pillows, pillows. But, not just any pillows. Get pillows that are cute, and will comfort any newborn to help them get the most peaceful sleep. Trust us when we say, you'll cherish those moments when they're asleep!
5. Playful Lighting. We often focus on what the nursery looks and feels like during the day and pay less attention to how it feels at night. Turn your nursery into the perfect comfort cave with lighting tailored just for your toddler.
We're going to be posting a lot more ideas for baby room decor in the coming weeks so stay tuned!
In the mean time, check out our catalog of hand picked nursery decor here.